This is some photo retouch work that I did. I was provided photos of a stunt man in the costume, and it was my job to idealize the photos. I fixed the eyes so you couldn't see his face through the mesh lenses, I adjusted color, contrast, brightness and saturation, I painted out ugly creases and folds in the costume. I created the weblines and added webshooters when necessary, and I even made anatomical adjustments in some cases to make him look more heroic (the guy in the suit was a little short.) I didn't do any of the graphic design or background work on these posters. I only handled the figures.